Although we are not accepting new patients to our traditional, insurance-based practice, we are excited to offer customized wellness programs for motivated individuals seeking to take control of their health. If you are interested in learning more, call our clinic about attending one of Dr. Feldman’s free presentations on Stress, Health & Hormones.
Integrative medicine is a healing oriented medicine that takes into account the whole person (mind, body, and spirit) including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative. The principles of integrative medicine include:
- A partnership between patient and practitioner in the healing process.
- Appropriate use of conventional and alternative methods to facilitate the body’s innate healing response.
- Consideration of all factors that influence health, wellness and disease, including mind, spirit and community as well as body.
- Recognition that good medicine should be based in good science, be inquiry driven, and be open to new paradigms.
- Use of natural, effective, less-invasive interventions whenever possible.
- Use of the broader concepts of promotion of health and the prevention of illness as well as the treatment of disease.
- Training of practitioners to be models of health and healing, committed to the process of self-exploration and self-development.
We offer the following services:
- Traditional primary care for newborns through geriatrics (not including obstetrics)
- Integrative care combining the best of traditional and alternative modalities for interested patients
- Access to supplements, vitamins, and natural care products as well as professional guidance
- Customized all-inclusive wellness program for patients 18 years and older (not covered by insurance)
- Nutrition Counseling
Yes, we accept the following plans:
- Aetna Health of Illinois
PPO (Open Choice PPO, Affordable Health Choices PPO) & HMO (Open Access HMO, Elect Choice EPO,Choice POS, Choice POS II,Managed Choice, Open Access Managed Choice, USAccess)
- Cigna Healthcare
PPO, HMO, POS, EPO
- First Health
PPO, HMO, POS
- Great West
PPO, HMO, POS
- Interplan Health Group
PPO (“Multiplan PPO” name and logo must be on the front of the insurance card in order for us to accept it. Unfortunately, at this time if the name and/or logo are on the back of the card, we will be out of network.)
PPO (“PHCS” must be on the front of the card for us to accept it.)
- PNA Preferred Network Access
- United Healthcare
All Products (PPO, etc.)
You can reference the acetaminophen/ibuprofen dose chart to determine the correct dose for your child’s weight.